Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Quick Update

Wow, its been ages since I wrote here. Well ages for me at least.
Well Denise has finally finished her exams, and assignments, and University. Yay. She graduates mid-December, and there will be lots of pictures posted to the blog of her in the graduation gown.
But since she's finished her exams, it means she's now over in Melbourne doing her legal placement. It's four weeks of working in a law firm to see how it all runs, what they do, and basically work experience, but it sounds fancier. She's having a great time (well except for being apart from me for the past 6 days and 6 sleepless nights), they've put her in the property law section, so she's loving it.
She's coming back for this weekend, where we get to celebrate Picnic in the Park together, as well as my work Christmas BBQ. Then back for another week of work, then I go over for a visit and some great shopping. I've got plans and an itinery. Bridge Rd, St Kilda Markets, and Queen Victoria markets (if we have time). And there's a party that Denise has been invited to.
So that's our life in a nutshell.
The rest of our life is in those little green bars on the side of the blog. You can see how many words we've written for the nanowrimo. I know I won't make it to the 50,000, but I'm aiming to get to 25,000. Next year when I have a good plot and my own characters to play with, I'll have a better crack at it.

No comments: