Monday, November 06, 2006

Multi-Directional Scarf

Here's a dodgy paint-brush altered picture to show the knitting direction of my scarf. I know, there are thousands of better picture editing programs out there, I have plenty of copies of such software, however they all tend to eat into my precious hard drive space I use for music. Which is more important? Hmm?
Anyway, I put some further details in the comments to the last post in response to Tallguy. As you can see I'm not knitting with two colours at once, but more in rows of green then purple. When I start a new colour I have two stitches of that colour, and I increase one stitch on the outer edge, and pic up another on the inside. Two get the two colour effect, I've changed colour when I change direction. If you click on the picture you can see a bit more of the stitch detail.

No comments: