Sunday, June 25, 2006

Day Two

In think I'm figuring out how this whole thing works. I've managed to get a picture of the three of us.
That's Denise in the pink shirt, me (Helen) in the black, and Frankie looking like she'd rather be anywhere but in front of the camera.
Today we had knitting with the Adelaide Ktog group at the Cafe in the South Australian State Library. I was so indecisive about what to knit that I brought 4 projects with me, the granny square, baby socks, baby beanie and my cable beanie. And I brought along my A5 folder to start filing away all those free patterns they give away at Spotlight and Lincraft. I found out I'm not the only one who picks up the most hideous patterns for the simple reason that they are free. Honestly, who is going to knit a cardigan out of feathers yarn????
My granny square blanket is currently sitting at 34cm and growing.
Denise was quite happy, she got her socks finished (camera has been found, pic will be uploaded tomorrow) and a scarf she was knitting for her friend who is pregnant. Two projects in one day!
I'm going to play with my settings on this thing. See if I can figure out how to set our profile. Let's hope I don't accidentally delete things.

No comments: